Sunday, December 19, 2010

THINK!

First of all, alhamdulillah, grateful to Allah that I've succeeded in answering 4 papers recently. Succeeded in JUST answering haha, I don't know yet how are the outcomes of the 4 papers. Although, I did try my best, my very best. Now, its just Allah whom will decide what's going to happen to my marks. Anyway, last 2 days, I bought this book called "introduction to Islam" by Yusuf Al-Qadrawi, and the book is very nice! Its a book that I'd recommend to anyone who wants to know more about Islam. So anyway, tomorrow I'll be facing Economics' paper and Thursday will be Maths 2. Just hope that I'll face them and answer those questions with a peaceful heart. InsyaAllah if Allah wills it :) Okay so today's gonna be just a short blog. I'm off to dinner and study!

xoxo.

No comments: