Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Twenty-One

Assalamualaikum :)

Today's driving class was okayyy. This time my instructor let me drove all the way from Kota Damansara to PJ, it's quite far, you know. Haha. Well pegi sana to train drive kat bukit lah kan. Sama macam orang lain experience, memang quite tough la to handle the car kat bukit kan. Balancing the clutch + accelerator + hand break lagi. Adoi. And I have one tiny problem, suka tekan minyak lebih skit hahaha. My instructor will always tell me to "kurang minyak" lots of times. Hahah. But on whole, it went well. Alhamdulillah takde la terhenti tengah tengah jalan kan :)

Hm and check this out, mom's just got home and aku la tempat dia nak bising bising. I just want to say here that if the problem occurs between both of you, please don't count us children in.

*Ok hilang mood. Bye

xoxo

No comments: